Ways to help

We have many weekend retreats throughout the year and are always in need of volunteers to help us in the kitchen and maintenance as we serve different guest groups and programmed events.

Our counselors get to teach Bible lessons, lead games, help with crafts, and ultimately show the Love of Christ to the campers in all that they do.

There are work days every Tuesday that involve general clean up and work on various projects to spruce camp up!

We can always use nurses or other qualified persons who are available to donate a week of their time to take care of the precious little ones who come to camp.

Stuffing parties are great times of stuffing envelopes with mailings, peeling and sealing the envelopes, and enjoying some amazing dessert and fellowship.

Join an elite crew who commit to praying for our counselors and staff on a daily basis.   Each prayer warrior is given one or more specific staff members to pray for and are given weekly updates from that staff member throughout the summer!

Work weekends are a great time for people to come get camp ready for the next season.  We typically have 2-3 a year.  Breakfast and lunch are provided along with meeting the many faces that make camp happen!

Campers and guests only pay 75% of the actual cost to run camp. That means we rely on God to provide the other 25% of the operating costs from the generous gifts of camp supporters.